Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Love Of Complications Started With....

My love affair with the ‘Master of Complications” started close to 2 years ago. Up to that point I was very much a watch virgin being fascinated by the marketing genius and attractive pricing of Tag Heuer and the movement quality of Jaeger Le Coultre.

This was until I walked into the only Sydney AD that stocks Franck Muller. I was mesmerised by the sheer beauty of this chrono. The blue dial with the contrasting stainless steel case just wove its magic on my senses.

Luckily I still had enough sense left to drive a hard bargain and got the watch at a great price. The only proviso was that I had to pay cash and it had to go into some magazine photoshoots (i.e. LUXE and GQ).

WOW!!!! I just bought a supermodel!

The Obligatory wrist shot:



And a few more:







To me Franck Muller will always remain one of the first independent renegades that makes some truly fascinating pieces.

Thanks for having a look!!

No comments: