Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10 DAYS!!

Okay, this is of course referring to the fabulous Patek Philippe 10 Day 5100.
Managed to pick this up after first hearing that it might be for sale about 5 months ago from a dealer in Sydney. Sort of forgot about it until I went and visited the dealer and cheekily asked if his client was still intending to sell the watch. His reply was "he doesn't have it anymore", momentary flash of disppointment, I asked what happened to it and he said "I have it". Then the dealing commenced. I walked out of the shop with the biggest smile on my face and sent Vikki an SMS saying...trouble happen...new watch. Well when she walked in the front door after work her her first words were "it's the 10 day isn't it?" Well how did she know? Good guess on her part. She was with me when I had been to the dealer before and heard me discussing it with him, maybe her memory isn't that bad.

So, onto the photos of this absolute stunner of a watch.







And finally a shot of the Patek "family" showing the different movements.



Thanks for having a look!!
Catch you soon!

No comments: