Sunday, February 10, 2008

A worthy wait …..Now time to celebrate!!!

Kung Hai Fat Choi to everyone reading my blog. Well it certainly has been very fortuitous to finally collect my 5712/1A from the Sydney AD. The wait has been over 11 months and anxious at times as it caused me to buy things I just ended up selling.

However on a busy Friday morning, I managed to sneak out of the office (amid more financial market turmoil and appeasing nervous clients) to the comfort of my AD’s Patek salon section. To my surprise there was another customer from sunny Brisbane also collecting his 5712 Nautilus which added another surprising and exciting twist to the day. The passion for Pateks seems to be growing across the globe.

I couldn’t wait to get the watch on my wrist. Wow! This is the most comfortable steel bracelet I have ever worn and the sleekness of the 5712 seems to just melt into your wrist. I think that this will have to become my daily. I don’t care about marks and scratches (a sure sign of love LOL).

Here is a wrist shot!!!