Monday, July 13, 2009

Back in Black - Hublotista again

It has been a long time, as I think I have been suffering from Big Bang indecision LOL. How times change, about 14 months ago when I got my first Hublot (and regretfully let it go) there was only one AD in Sydney Australia. Now we have three so the choice is great and hence the dilemma. I had a SS\Ceramic Big Bang and more recently I have been looking at the Rose Gold, Mag Bang and the Areo Bang as a replacement. Then I've also been thinking about the Big Bang Evolution models which are coming out later this year.

This all changed, the choice was instantanious when I laid my eyes on the BB Classic All Black. WOW this is like a black jewel. Elegant, understated (No way) a real stealth piece that looks awesome. I just had to have this watch LOL.

The pictures don't do this watch justice.

Legibility is actually very good

Love the All Black look

This is not a dull black


Since I got this watch it hasn't been off my wrist and its durability make it a great daily wearer.

Glad to be a fully blown Hublotista again and look forward to reporting some exciting travel tales whilst wearing this watch.

Well done Hublot, the BB Classic line is another great success which will in time receive even greater recognition. The choice for the discerning collector.

No comments: